“ATTENTION: If you have a Boer goat business or you are about to start one this may be the most valuable letter you will ever read…”
“Warning: Don’t Even Think of Raising Boer Goats Until You Read This Guide to Proven Profits with Boer Goats!”
Did you know that demand for goat meat has increased by 320% from 1999, and is expected to steadily increase in the years to come?
Did you also know that the price of goat meat in the United States (and Canada, the U.K., and Australia) is high because there’s a serious LACK OF SUPPLY?
It’s a fact: demand for goat meat is increasing substantially every year, but there aren’t enough farmers raising meat goats!
You’d never think the Boer goat business could be that big of an industry, could you?
Hi, my name is Marc MacDonald, but you can just call me "The Boer Goat Guy ". I started researching Boer goats as a profitable farming opportunity 3 years ago, and haven’t looked back.
Over the past few years I’ve amassed a lot of knowledge on what it takes to quickly scale up a Boer goat operation – knowledge that comes from interviewing successful Boer goat farmers from across the United States.
For the first time ever I've decided to share everything that I've learned over the years with you!
"Goat industry is fastest-growing segment of farm industry right now"
If you're looking to expand your farm into the industry of the future, you’ve come to the right place. The Boer goat industry is....
- 100% Recession Proof
- Growing by leaps and bounds
- No Special Education or Experience is Needed
- Fast to start (if you do it right)
- Highly profitable (if you do it right)
Are Boer goats right for your farm?
Only if you like all of the many added benefits of raising Boers:
- Boer goats are hardy animals that can adapt to many different environments
- Boer goats are fast growing (which means you can breed them quicker than other goat breeds)
- Boer goats can prosper on poor pasture and brush that would not support other types of livestock. Some ranchers run Boer goats on the pasture after their cows - to clean up the weeds!
- Boer goats are tame, gentle animals and the more you handle them, the gentler they become
- Boer goats are good breeders. Under good conditions, Boer goat can kid 3 times in 2 years!
- Boer goats consistently produce more muscling in less time than other goat breeds
- Boer goats are good milkers, allowing them to raise multiple offspring with excellent weight gains
- Boer female kids can reach puberty at 6 months of age and are considered early breeders. Male kids can be used for breeding at 5 to 6 months of age
- Compared with other goat breeds, Boers put on more weight and generally look fuller and healthier
"Demand for Boer Goats Just Keeps Growing"
Many of my friends ask me, “Why is demand for Boer goat meat increasing so quickly?” Here are just two of the biggest reasons:
- The population of Hispanics and Asians in the United States is skyrocketing…and Hispanics and Asians prefer goat meat to any other kind of meat.
- As the population of these groups increases in size, so will the demand for goat meat!
- Goat meat is healthier than other kinds of meat (it’s a fact that goat has less fat than other kinds of meat. As more people turn to healthier diets, demand for goat meat will only increase further. And Boers are known to have the leanest, best meat among all goat breeds!
“But Proven Methods for Boer Goat Farming are Hard to Find”
Now, I know you’re aware of the HUGE opportunity that Boer goats represent today. Boers represent the FUTURE of massive livestock profits.
The question is: why haven’t you taken action to start your own Boer goat operation?
Don’t tell me – I know the answer (because I’ve been there!)
Nobody likes to “risk the farm” (ever wonder where that saying comes from?). We all want to be smart. We all want to get into a business at the right time, at the right place, and with the right information.
After all, who wants to lose money and time if they don’t need to? Not to mention have a WHOLE LOT of unnecessary stress!
There’s nothing worse than trying to learn about a new industry and finding a lot of useless information on the Internet.
(Don’t get me wrong. I appreciate all of those “history of the Boer goat” websites. But we’re in this to make money and provide for our families, right? Skip the fluff and show me the money!)
Now, you've probably already done a lot of research online. That's the easy part.
The hard part is getting specific information about what it's really like to raise Boer goats and run a Boer goat operation for profit!
Sure, there's a lot of general information out there ... but you've already seen all of that.
Without the real business facts, you won't get past reading about the origins of Boer goats and all that nice stuff all over again.
And where does that leave you?
Right at the beginning with your most important questions about raising Boers and getting started in the business - still left unanswered.
It's Time For You To Leave the Internet Library And Listen In On SIX Experts Who Have Actually Raised Boer Goats For Profit!”
Listen, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that visiting at least a half dozen Boer goat farms is the right thing to do if you're serious about making a go of the Boer goat business.
- You need to ask LOTS of questions.
- You need to HEAR the answers for yourself.
- You need to talk to BREEDERS about the industry, and VETS about Boer goat breeding and health
But the problem is...
- How do you know you're asking the RIGHT questions?
- How do you know you're asking ALL the questions?
- How do you know you're talking to the RIGHT breeders?
- How do you make the time to locate the Boer goat farms, arrange the appointments, and drive to them?
When I first heard of Boer goats, I had my own personal set of questions too. I wondered ... how do I know what I really should be asking? How can I be sure to cover all the bases? How do I learn what other people are having a hard time finding about Boer goat farming information?
Since I’d never raised Boer Goats – I really wanted to get some objective answers about whether I would be able to do this. That’s when I started asking other farmers what questions THEY had about raising Boer goats for profit.
I asked other farmers what they were looking for, what they were having the hardest time getting answers to, and how serious they were about Boer goats. Then I spent months researching the answers to those questions and writing about it in a Special Report for the BOER GOAT PROFITS GUIDE POWER PACK.
Then I located SIX "real life", successful breeders (and a professor of Boer goat husbandry at North Carolina State University) who had years of experience in Boer goats, and I interviewed them. They gave me detailed answers to my questions!
"Now You Can Get Into the Minds Of SIX Real, Down-To-Earth Boer Goat Breeders (and One Professor of Goat Breeding) So You Can Hear For Yourself What's Really Involved In Running A Profitable Boer Goat Business"
Purebred Boer Bucks Like This One Can Easily Sell for $2,000 EACH
So what I'm saying is, you can discover and learn from the answers to the hundreds of questions I asked during my research. And better yet, you get expert answers from real life successful Boer goat breeders who have been raising their herd for profit.
As you might expect, all the standard questions were thoroughly covered (care, breeding, health & veterinary issues, land, fencing, shelter, etc.)
If you want to take advantage of the EXPLOSIVE GROWTH in demand for Boer goats...
And if you'd like to seriously consider raising these cute and charming creatures...
Then you're just moments away from discovering seven experts that will share with you their own personal secrets of Boer goat farming business success.
They'll tell you where the money is, and where it is not.
“Imagine YOU, Raising Your Own Herd Of Boer Goats Profitably! Here's How You Can Move Closer To That Reality”
You've probably spent hours looking for this kind of information online. You can try, but you just won't find these personal secrets anywhere else.
Just like sitting across from each expert and talking with them over a cup of coffee, you will feel quite at home as they share with you the answers you've been wanting to know to questions such as...
- What types of vegetation do Boer goats thrive on?
- What is the advantage of rearing Boer goats compared to other goats?
- What is the best number of Boers to start a decent meat goat production business?
- Where are the best places to buy Boer goats from?
- What should I look for in a good Boer goat rating?
- What is the life span on average of Boer goats?
- What is the profitability of Boer goats compared to other breeds of goat and other livestock?
- Are Boer goats prone to getting any particular diseases or health problems? Which ones?
- Can I keep Boer goats in a small area (like a feedlot) and still keep them productive?
- How many Boers should I keep per acre of grass field?
- What is the best age or weight to breed a doe?
- What is the length of pregnancy of a Boer doe?
- How can I get my Boer does to produce twins (or triplets)?
- How do you know when a doe is ready to breed?
- What things can I do to improve the quality of my herd as quickly and cheaply as possible?
- What things should I look for when I’m buying breeding stock?
- What does “synchronizing the breeding season” mean, and how can I do it?
- What is the best feed I can give my Boers to keep them healthy?
- What type of fencing is best?
- What injections do my Boers need to get?
- What treatments do I need to give my Boer kids right after they’re born?
- What’s the best way to market my Boers?
- Can Boers be used for milk, as well as meat?
- What by-products of Boers can I sell?
The answers to all of these questions and more are yours to discover. The Boer Goat Profits Guide Power Pack is just jam-packed full of practical and potentially very profitable information.
I grilled the experts for the answers to the most pressing questions and concerns faced by Boer goat interested people like you.
Like most people in the Boer goat community, they want to help you succeed. As you'll soon find out, this industry thrives on learning from one another ... it's filled with many good hearted people who want to get you successfully involved with a prosperous, fulfilling Boer goat business!
“Virtually Every Facet of Boer Goat Farming Information is Covered for You Inside These 10 Hours of Expert Interviews”
- The Business Issues (like how many acres you need and what the marketable by-products are)
- The Care Issues (like feeding, breeding, and necessary vaccinations)
- And much more!
And yet there's still more...
That's because along with these interviews you also get a 56 Page Special Quick Start Guide to get you up and to speed about how to run a successful Boer goat farm in as short a time as possible!
“Here's Exactly What You'll Learn From These Real Life Boer Goat Ranchers & A Professor of Animal Science Who'll Share Virtually Every Thing You Can Imagine About How To Successfully Run Your Boer Goat Business and Raise a Productive and Healthy Herd!”
Six of these seven experts started their Boer goat farms without ANY knowledge of Boer goats, yet now one of them sells his bucks for $2,000 apiece, and another has a thriving business with over 400 goats!
What about the other expert? Well...he is a world-renowned expert in Boer goats who works at North Carolina State University in the Crop Science Department. (He shares his breeding secrets to get the healthiest and most productive bucks and does… year after year.)
Here's what you'll discover…
? Exactly how much time it will take you to be profitable
? The key differences between Boers and other breeds of goats in terms of temperament, ease of breeding, and diseases
? The single most important thing you need to do to protect your profits
? The one investment that makes the biggest difference in the quality in your herd
? The best place to buy your first goats
? The 3 most important things you need to know before raising Boer goats
? What to avoid feeding your goats
? How to synchonize the breeding seasons, and the benefits of doing so
? The 2 health and feeding steps to take as soon as your does have given birth
? What items you need to have in your Boer Goat First Aid Kit
? When you need to intervene to feed a newborn kid (this tip alone could save the life of your new kids!)
? One surefire way to get your does to bond with their newborn kids
? How often you need to have a head-to-toe check-up by the vet
? The single most important thing a new farmer can do to jump-start their herd
? A sneaky feeding trick that will *ensure* your pregnant does get the nutrition they need
? Why genetics are so important to building a profitable Boer goat farm, and what to look for in the genetics of your goats
? Why caring for your goats’ FEET is so important
? Exactly how many goats you should start with
? Why you don't necessarily HAVE to buy a buck to start your Boer goat operation
? What "flushing" is; how it can quickly expand your herd; and the best ways to do flushing
? What medicine to give your newborns and does right after birth
? The pros and cons of breeding once a year, or more than once
? How to know if does are ready to breed
? Proven ways to increase your chances of having triplets
? How to re-introduce your does back into the herd after they've bred (this is MUCH more important than it sounds!)
? The exact weight that buyers like to buy meat at
? One unusual way to tell if a goat is sick
? Why one seasoned breeder prefers winter babies over spring babies
? 7 things successful Boer goat breeders look for in breeding stock
? How to tell when your doe is about to give birth
? How to tell if your doe needs help giving birth, and two ways to help her
? The one reason you don’t need a lot of bucks to grow a big herd
? Why you should buy your bucks from a breeder, not a slaughter auction
? 14 tips to keep your goats healthy
? 8 things to look for in a good buck
? The SINGLE hardest thing about raising Boer goats – and how to overcome it
? The two most common killers of Boers
? The 8 most useful and informative websites on Boer goats (as recommended by successful Boer goat farmers)
? The top ten “lessons learned” from experienced Boer goat farmers on their best decisions and worst mistakes - and what advice they'd give to new farmers just starting out
? Why it is ESSENTIAL that you write a business plan (includes a fill-in-the-blanks business plan template that can use to get going right away!)
? And MUCH, MUCH more!
You'll Actually Hear Real Boer Goat Farmers Tell You What's Involved In Running A Boer Goat Farming Business To Generate A Full Time Income!
All In All, This Is a Tremendous Collection of New Interviews, Not Available Anywhere Else
Now You Really Can Get Solid Answers To Your Most Pressing Questions About Earning A Full Time Income With Boer Goats, Without Driving from Farm to Farm, Or Even Leaving Home!
So How Much Is "Knowing How To Run A Really Successful and Profitable Boer Goat Farm Worth To You?"
When you do decide to purchase your first Boer goats, even just one of the hundreds of tips in this series could easily save you $10,000 or more in bad decisions. And of course, learning how to successfully grow a herd of high quality Boer goats can make you a full time income, and a sizable nest egg when you're ready to retire.
Second, you get access to the insider's world of the Boer goat farming business at a bargain price because you won't have to invest a tremendous amount of time, money, and effort to...
- Locate top Boer goat breeders
- Coordinate appointments with each of them
- Drive miles and miles to meet them
- Hire a professional journalist to do the initial interviews and coordinate the discoveries into a special report
- Follow up in several steps, several weeks apart, to ensure all your bases are covered
- Record and organize the information
Think about the amount of time, energy, and money you'd have to spend to do all this. The truth is ... to do all this yourself just wouldn't be anywhere near practical at this low price.
But for less than the cost of a goat leather jacket, you actually get years worth of experience that can only come from experienced Boer goat breeders.
You get an inside look at the Boer goat farming lifestyle.
You get the real story behind this money-making investment.
And you get the real life experiences of people, some of whom (believe it or not) just like me, NEVER raised goats before they ventured into the Boer goat business!
You have more in common with them than you think!
Just imagine discovering the answers to all of the above, as real life Boer goat breeders reveal to you their own personal insights and secrets about the Boer goat farming business - all from the comfort of your own home.
- No more running around trying to get the real Boer goat farming information and practical insights about building a Boer goat farming business...
- No more frustrating searching for the specific information to your hard questions
- And no more relying on bits and pieces of limited information
The interviews are conducted in an easy laid back manner - almost like talking with them personally over coffee at your house.
You get access to the combined experiences of these experts! For only $127 you get access to all of the vital information I've talked about on this page to make sure that you have a successful and profitable Boer goat farm.
And ... if you take action today, I'm also going to slash $80 off the price. That means that you get the entire Boer Goat Profits Guide Power Pack for only $47!
Here's why I am temporarily reducing the price during this limited introductory period. You see, because Boer goat people are generally "down home", earthy types, I didn't want to force them to come to a multi-million dollar sound studio for the interviews. I wanted them to feel very comfortable, so they would 'open up' (especially about the financial issues... which can be hard to get breeders to talk about).
I also knew that you'd benefit most by listening to the most knowledgeable and passionate breeders ... not those who just happened to be willing to come into the studio.
So all the interviews were done on the phone with a simple, non-intimidating, inexpensive recording device.
So while the content of the interviews is phenomenal, the recording quality is somewhat less than crystal clear. (In some spots, you'll have to listen closely, but you can definitely understand what's being said). I guess what I'm saying is... if you're looking for Hollywood style recordings in full stereo, this is the wrong place to be. My first priority was to provide quality information at the most cost-effective price for my customers.
Now, after we sell enough of this version (when these experts have seen some results from this project), I should be able to convince them to re-do the interviews in a sound studio. At that time, I'll charge a much more respectable price.
But in the meantime, it seemed only fair to give you this price reduction.
Plus, at this lower price, I was able to obtain two incredible bonuses for you which almost makes your purchase free!
FREE BONUS #1! "Think and Grow Rich" Valued at $29.95
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is the timeless and classic blueprint for success. It's required reading for any farmer who wants to break out of their “poverty mentality”, and grow their farming operation.
To write Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill spent over 20 years interviewing 500 of the world's most successful people. He exposed what makes successful people tick and describes a formula for success that can be adapted and used by anyone who is ready to change their way of thinking!
FREE BONUS #2! "The New American Farmer" Valued at $24.95
Hailing from small vegetable farms, cattle ranches and grain farms covering thousands of acres, the producers in The New American Farmer have embraced new approaches to agriculture. They are renewing profits, enhancing environmental stewardship, and improving the lives of their families as well as their communities.
In this 200 page e-book you will read case studies of 73 successful farmers across the United States whose achievements will inspire you!
These essential e-books are FREE for a limited time with the Boer Goat Profits Guide Power Pack! Update: LIMITED quantities
Now, because I know that the Boer goat farming information in the Boer Goat Profits Guide Power Pack will help you tremendously in your Boer goat business, ... because I know how important it is for you to have this well-researched, quality information on hand if you really want to earn substantial profits in this industry ... and because I want you to feel completely safe and secure with anything this vital to your future, I'm guaranteeing the quality of the information provided to you with my personal...
That means you get two months to listen and learn from real Boer goat farmers/ranchers sharing their own personal success secrets.
So if, for any reason after soaking up their wisdom, insights and strategies, you feel you haven't heard practical, usable information about how Boer goat breeders generate full time incomes ... or if you just plain feel you didn't get what you paid for or you are unhappy for any reason, simply return the Boer Goat Profits Guide Power Pack to me and I will refund every penny of your purchase price guaranteed - and we part as friends.
So don't delay, own your Power Pack right now, while it's fresh in your mind.
5 Good Reasons to Buy
- The goat meat market is TAKING OFF – but the winners in this industry will be the farmers who take action to start building their business NOW.
- Your family deserves financial security! And what better way to do that than to diversify your farm and get into a fast-growing market.
- With the Latino and Asian population forecast to keep expanding for the next 30 years, the market for Boer goats will only continue to grow.
- If you already own a farm, adding Boers to your operation will be easy – if you have the right knowledge to avoid making expensive mistakes.
- All the information on how to start a profitable Boer goat business is right here – no need to spend hours searching for it (time is money)!
Priority Acceptance Form
Yes, Marc! I want to know the real story behind raising Boer goats for profit!
I want to hear for myself how every day people (without any previous Boer goat experience) can earn a full-time income in the Boer goat industry.
I get to listen to and learn from the personal insights and strategies of successful Boer goat breeders. I want to know what it's really like to raise Boer goats day in and day out!
Plus! I get the opportunity to live through the eyes of six real live successful Boer goat ranchers (and a top Boer goat professor) as they share with me in over 10 hours of audio interviews conducted by a professional agricultural journalist:
- How they got started, where they are now,
- How, why and when they take care of their Boer goats,
- And why they love what they do with a passion.
Along with so much more just waiting for me to discover!
Double Plus! I also get the unique opportunity to delve into the financial details of the Boer goat farming business:
- The profit potential of raising Boer goats
- Major revenue streams
- Property set up and costs
- Land and acreage
And this is clearly not all, just a sample of what I can expect!
Together that's a total of 10 hours of informative audio I have access to whenever I need to learn more about the Boer goat farming business.
AND I also get a 56 Page Quick Start Manual on the wonderful world of Boer goats to get me up to speed with their background history and care. Instead of researching that online, I have it as a handy quick-read reference I can pull off my shelf at any time.
AND for a limited time, I can also get two valuable FREE bonuses that will help me develop a “success mentality” and learn from high-achieving farmers across the United States.
And what's even better is that you're protecting my purchase today with your...
I understand that because I'm ordering today, my credit card will only be charged $127 $47 for everything offered on this page right now.
I'm assured my on-line transaction is 100% secure.
After my order is confirmed, I will get an electronic receipt within 3 minutes (or less) sent to my email address for my personal records.