Boer Goat Profits Guide
If you want to learn how to Raise Boer Goats Profitably,
you have come to the Right Place!
Did you know we used to charge $47 for the Guide? Now, you can read it for FREE right on our website. No sign in or email required!
Are Boer Goats Right For You?
- Boer goats are hardy animals that can adapt to many different environments
- Boer goats are fast growing (which means you can breed them quicker than other goat breeds)
- Boer goats can prosper on poor pasture and brush that would not support other types of livestock. Some ranchers run Boer goats on the pasture after their cows – to clean up the weeds!
- Boer goats are tame, gentle animals and the more you handle them, the gentler they become
- Boer goats are good breeders. Under good conditions, Boer goat can kid 3 times in 2 years!
- Boer goats consistently produce more muscling in less time than other goat breeds
- Boer goats are good milkers, allowing them to raise multiple offspring with excellent weight gains
- Boer female kids can reach puberty at 6 months of age and are considered early breeders. Male kids can be used for breeding at 5 to 6 months of age
- Compared with other goat breeds, Boers put on more weight and generally look fuller and healthier
View our Sitemap to find the complete list of articles we offer.
Hope you find my website a helpful resource, and that you will enjoy raising Boer Goats as much as I do!